Details of the Faculty or Staff
Wang Yong, male, research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (CAGS), No. 26 Baiwanzhuang Road, Beijing, 100037, P. R. China, Zip code: 100037
Tel: 010-68999683, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1986-1990, Department of Geology, Chengdu College of Geology, obtained a Bachelor of Science degree.
- 1990-1993, Graduate Faculty, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, majored in Structural Geology, obtained a master's degree.
- 2001-2004, China University of Geosciences (Beijing), majored in Quaternary Geology, obtained a doctoral degree.
- Sedimentology, quaternary geology and environment.
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- Integrated Research of the Golmud-Ejin Geoscience Transect
- Lithosphere Structure, Uplifting Mechanism of Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, and the Effect on Continental Deformation
- Sedimentary and Tectonic Evolution of Tarim Plate Periphery
- Quaternary Geology and Environment of Lop Nur Area
- Integrated Research of the Xinjiang Geotransect
- Research on Quaternary Environment Changes and Tectonic Uplifting of Bosten Lake
- 3-D Lithosphere Structure and Its Evolution in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau Area, China Northwest Basin Range
- Research on Geological Structure and Mineralization Background of West Kunlun Area
- Tectonic Framework and Evolution of Tectonic Knot East Side and Adjacent Region of Western Kunlun-Karakorum
- Research on Quaternary Environment Changes and Sandstorm in Juyan Lake Basin, Ejin Banner, Inner Mongolia
- Geological Structure and Mineralization Background of West Kunlun – Karakoram
- Late Cenozoic Sedimentary Evolution and Environmental Changes in Central Inner Mongolia
- projects supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China: “River Terraces Response to Uplifting of West Kunlun since Late Cenozoic
- projects supported by China Geological Survey: “Research on Late Cenozoic Lake Evolution and Paleoclimate in Central Inner Mongolia
- Preparation of National Geological Map (1:1,000,000)
- China-Pakistan Cooperative Research on Geological Background of Mining and Environmental Disasters Relating to West Tectonic Knot and Adjacent Areas