Details of the Faculty or Staff
Kou Caihua, female, assistant research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (CAGS), No. 26 Baiwanzhuang Road, Beijing, 100037, P. R. China, Zip code: 100037
Tel: 010-68999712, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2005/09–2009/07, Bachelor in Resources Exploration Engineering (Solid Minerals), Jilin University
- 2009/09–2013/07, Successive Master-Doctor in Petrogeochemistry, School of the Earth Sciences and Resources, China University of Geosciences (Beijing)
2013/07–present, assistant research fellow,
Institute of Geology, CAGS
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- 2015–2017, Youth Fund Program: Genesis study and constraints on tectonic evolution of Neoproterozoic mafic–ultramafic rocks, northern Guanagxi, western segment of the Jiangnan orogenic belt .(host)
- 2016–2018, CAGS Fund Project. Geochronology and petrogenesis study on Neoproterozoic mafic-ultramafic rocks from Western Hunan Province. (host)
- 2013–2018, China Geological Survey Fund Projects: Comparison and comprehensive map compilation of the metallogenic belt across Central and East Asia, and Regional Geological Memoir of China.(participant)
- Kou Caihua, Zhang Zhaochong, Liao Baoli, Li Hongbo, Hou Tong. 2011. Mineralogy of clinopyroxene in Jianchuan picritic porphyrite of western Yunnan Acta Petrological et Mineralogical, 30(3), 449-462 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Kou Caihua, Zhang Zhaochong, Hou Tong , Liao Baoli, Li Hongbo. 2011. OIB-type picritic porphyrite from Jianchuan in the western Yunnan Province: Results of break-off of the subducting plate? Acta Petrologica Sinica, 27(9): 2679-2693 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Kou, C.H, Zhang, Z.C, Santosh, M., Huang, H., Hou, T., Liao, B.L., 2012. Picritic porphyrites generated in a slab-window setting: implications for the transition from paleo-tethyan to neo-tethyan tectonics. Lithos, 155(1), 375-391.
- Kou Caihua, Liu Yanxue, Li Tingdong, He Wanshuang, Zhang Heng, Ding Xiaozhong,Lu Jipu. 2016. Geochronology and geochemistry of Neoproterozoic ultrabasic rocks in the western segment of Jiangnan orogenic belt and constraints on their sources. Acta Petrological et Mineralogical, 35: 947-964. (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Kou Caihua, Liu Yanxue, Li Tingdong, Ding Xiaozhong, Zhang Heng. 2017. Mineralogy and mineral chemistry of the Jinche gabbro in the Longsheng area of northern Guangxi in the western segment of the Jiangnan Orogen and its geological significance. Acta Petrological et Mineralogical, 36(1):20~35. (in Chinese with English abstract).