Details of the Faculty or Staff
Wang Jun, male, assistant research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geologi¬cal Sciences(CAGS), No. 26 Baiwanzhuang Street, Beijing, P. R. China, Zip code: 100037
Tel：010-68999712, E-mail: email@example.com
1996/09~2007/08，No 216, CNNC, participated in the 1:250000 and 1:50000 regional geological
survey, as well as the in-situ leachable sandstone uranium general survey and
2010/07~now, associate research fellow, Institute of Geology, CAGS
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
- In 2007, the project “Comprehensive evaluation
information system of sandstone type uranium deposit in the southern Yili Basin”won the first prize of
uranium geology achievement
- In 2012, the redox potential logging instrument for the
determination of uranium reduction and precipitation was awarded the national
invention patent, patent No.: 200710081941.2
Scientific Research Projects
- 2016-2018，geological survey projects of China Geological Survey “Integrated mapping and Comparison of the cross-border metallogenic belt in Central-East Asia”.(host)
- 2015， geological survey projects of China Geological Survey“International comprehensive map in Central-East Asia”.(host)
- 2014 -2016，“academic growth of academician Li Tingdong”， “Collection of Elder Scientists”project from China Association for Science and Technology (host)
- 2011-2014，geological survey projects of China Geological Survey“Deep processes and mineralization of the continental margin in the Western Pacific Ocean(host)
Jun, Nie Fengjun, Liu Yong. 2010. Geological and geochemical characteristics of
Mengxi porphyry copper deposits in east Junggar region. Geology in China,
- Wang Jun, Geng Shufang. 2009. Characteristics of interlayer oxidation zone and uranium mineralization of Kujieertai uranium deposit in Yili Basin. Geology in China, 3:705-713.
- Wang Jun, Li Tingdong, Geng Shufang, Nie Fengjun. 2010. Geological characteristics and genesis of porphyry copper deposits in East Junggar Region，Acta Geoscientica Sinica, 3: 423-433.
- Wang Jun. 2002. Application of fuzzy mathematics in Hydrochemcial exploration of in- situ leachable sandstone-type uranium. Xinjiang Geology, 2: 167-170.