Details of the Faculty or Staff
Zhen Ning, female, assistant research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences(CAGS), No. 26 Baiwanzhuang Street, Beijing, P. R. China, Zip code: 100037
Tel: 010-68999726, E-mail: email@example.com
- 2000/09-2004/06 Liaoning Normal
University, Urban and
Environmental Sciences, Bachelor
- 2004/09-2007/06 China University of Geosciences, Beijing (CUGB) School of the Earth Sciences and Resources, Masters
- 2009/09-2012/06 Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Institute of Geology, Doctor
2007/07-2009/07, Liaohe Oilfield of CNPC, Institute of Basin, assistant engineer
2012/07-Now, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Institute of Geology, assistant research fellow
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- "Study on Features of the Middle Ordovician Radiolarian Siliceous Rocks and Sedimentary Environment in central Hunan Province", No.J1323, CAGS Research Fund, 2013/04-2015/04 (host)
- Study on Features of the Early Paleozoic Radiolarian Siliceous Rocks and Sedimentary Environment in Yongzhou-Pingxiang, Hunan and Jiangxi, South China”, No.41402100, Nature Science Foundation
of China, 2015/01-2017/12 (host)
- "Regional Geological Survey and Area Summary of Jiangnan Orogenic Belt", No.1212011120117, China Geological Survey, 2014/01-2016/12 (host)
- "Deep Processes and Mineralization of the Continental Margin of the Western Pacific Ocean", No.1212011120181, China Geological Survey, 2011/01-2015/12(participant)
- "Comparison and Comprehensive Mapping of the Cross-Border Metallogenic Belt and in Central Asia", No.DD20160102, China Geological Survey, 2015/01-2018/12(participant)
- "Comprehensive Integration of National Geological and Regional Geological Survey", No.121201102000150012, China Geological Survey, 2016/1-2018/12
- Zheng Ning, Song Tianrui, Li Tingdong, et al. 2012. The discovery of the Lower Cambrian and Middle Ordovician Radiolaria in the South China orogenic belt. Geology in China, 39(1): 260-265.
- Zheng Ning, Li Tingdong, You Guoqing, et al. 2012. Lithofacies Characters and Significance of the Submarine Fan of the Liufengguan Group in Qinling. Acta Geologica Sinica(English Edition), 86(1): 174-188.
- Zheng Ning, Liu Yanxue, Ding Xiaozhong, et al. 2012.Geochemical characteristics of Lower Cambrian greywacke in southwestern Jiangxi Province and its significance of sedimentary environment and tectonics. Geological Bulletin of China, 31(7): 1115-1125,
- Zheng Ning, Li Tingdong, Geng Shufang, et al. 2011. An analysis of Cambrian sedimentary-tectonic environment in southwestern Jiangxi Province. Geology in China, 38(6): 1454-1466.
- Zheng Ning, Jiang Zaixing, Zhang Le, et al. 2011.Sedimentary characteristics of the middle and lower 3rd member of Shahejie Formation in Gunan Sag, Bohai Bay Basin. Oil & Gas Geology, 32(54): 823-831.
- Zheng Ning, Jiang Zaixing, Li Tingdong, et al. 2010. Discovery of the Lower Cambrian and the Middle Ordovician Radiolaria in the South China Orogenic Belt. Geology in China, 37(4): 1191-1198.