Details of the Faculty or Staff
Address: Institute of Geology,Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences Baiwanzhuang Road 26, Beijing, 100037 P.R. China
- 9 / 2003 – 6 / 2007 Jilin University, School of Earth Science, Geology.; B.S.
- 9 / 2007 – 6 / 2012 Peking University, School of Earth and Space Sciences, Paleontology and Stratigraphy.; Ph.D.
7 / 2015 – present Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences.; Postdoctor.
7 / 2002 – 6 / 2015 Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences.; Assistant research fellow.
- Paleontology and Biostratigraphy of Late Devonian and Early Carboniferous brachiopods and ammonoids.
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- Fund Program of Natural Science Foundation of China, 41502015, Study of Late Devonian Famennian Brachiopod Fauna from western Junggar, Xinjiang, January 2016-December 2018, host.
- Major Special Program of Natural Science Foundation of China, 41290260, Major Devonian Biological Events and Their Environmental Background, January 2013-December 2017, participant.
- China Geological Survey Program, 121201102000150010, Establishment of Regional Stratigraphic Standard in Key Regions and Key Biota Evolution and Sedimentary Rock Pilot Mapping, January 2016-December 2018, participant.
- Project of China Geological Survey Program, 121201102000150009, A Study on the Devonian - Triassic Paleogeography in China and Its Neighboring Tethys, January 2016-December 2018, participant.
- Natural Science Foundation of China, 40872007, Comparative Study on the Late Devonian Benthic Biota and Environmental Background in South China and Northern Xinjiang, January 2009-December 2011, participant.
- Zong Pu, Ma Xueping, Xue Jinzhuang, Jin Xiaochi. 2016. Comparative study of Late Devonian (Famennian) brachiopod assemblages, sea level changes, and geo-events in northwestern and southern China. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 448, 298-316.
- Zong Pu, Becker R. Thomas, Ma Xueping. 2015. Upper Devonian (Famennian) and Lower Carboniferous (Tournaisian) ammonoids from western Junggar, Xinjiang, northwestern China, with a discussion on their palaeobiogeographic significance, Palaeobiodiversity and Palaeoenviroments, 95,159-202.
- Zong Pu, Ma Xueping, Zhang Meiqiong, Zhang Yubo. 2014. Discovery and Significance of Late Devonian Ammonoid Fauna in western Junggar, Xinjiang. Geological Bulletin of China, Vol. 33, No. 5, pp. 684-690 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zong Pu, Xue Jinzhuang. 2014. Mass extinction in geological time and implications for modern biodiversity. Bulletin of Biology, Vol 49, No.10, pp. 1-6 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zong Pu, Ma Xueping, Sun Yuanlin. 2012. Productide, Athyridide and Terebratulide brachiopods across the Devonian-Carboniferous Boundary in western Junggar, Xinjiang. Acta Palaeontologica Sinica, Vol 51, No. 4, pp. 416-435 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zong Pu, Ma Xueping. 2012. Spiriferide and Spiriferinide Brachiopods across the Devonian and Carboniferous Boundary in western Junggar, Xinjiang. Acta Palaeontologica Sinica, Vol 51, No. 2, pp. 157-175 (in Chinese with English abstract).