Details of the Faculty or Staff
Address: Institute of Geology,Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences Baiwanzhuang Road 26, Beijing, 100037 P.R. China
- 6 / 2010 – present Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, stratigraphy and paleontology research laboratory.; Assistant research assistant.
- 8 / 2012 – 2 / 2013 Department of Geology in Kansas State University, U.S.; Visiting Scholar.
- 9 / 2007 – 6 / 2010 Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, stratigraphy and paleontology research laboratory.; Ph.D.
- 9 / 2004 – 6 / 2007 Department of Earth Sciences in Nanjing University, paleontology research laboratory.; M.S.
- 9 / 2000 – 6 / 2004 Department of Earth Sciences in Nanjing University, geology base class.; B.S.
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
- 2010, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences “Cheng Yuqi Excellent Doctoral Paper”.
- 2006, Nanjing University BASF Excellent Master Scholarship, Nanjing University Graduate Excellence Scholarship.
- 2002, Nanjing University People's Scholarships and Excellent League Member Second Prize, Nanjing University Excellent Students and Guanghua Scholarship Second Prize.
- 2000, Nanjing University People's Scholarships Second Prize.
Scientific Research Projects
- 2013-2017 The main participant in the National Natural Science Foundation of China “Establishment and correlation of Permian biostratigraphic sequences of the Tengchong Block, western Yunnan”, being responsible for the fusulinid biostratigraphy.
- 2012-2014 Host of “Permian Fusulinid Paleogeographyof the Baoshan Block in western Yunnan, China ” of National Natural Science Foundation of China Youth Fund.
- 2009-2012 The main participants in China Geological Survey Project “The Third-Generation Lithofacies Paleogeographic Map”, being responsible for early Permian epoch lithofacies palaeogeography.
- 2004-2007 ŸThe main participant in National Natural Science Foundation of China Major Project “Effects of Carboniferous-Permian Glacial Period on Geographical Distribution of Marine Invertebrates”, being responsible for fusulinid biostratigraphy and paleobiogeography.
- Huang Hao, JIN Xiaochi, LI Fei, SHEN Yang, in press, Permian oolitic carbonates from the Baoshan Block in western Yunnan, China, and their paleoclimatic and paleogeographic significance, International Journal of Earth Sciences,2016, DOI: 10.1007/s00531-016-1400-6
- Huang Hao, Yukun SHI, Xiaochi Jin, Permian (Guadalupian) fusulinids of Bawei Section in Baoshan Block, western Yunnan, China: Biostratigraphy, facies distribution and paleogeographic discussion, Palaeoworld, 2017, 26(1): 95-114
- Huang Hao, Xiaochi Jin, Yukun SHI, A Verbeekina assemblage (Permian fusulinid) from the Baoshan Block in western Yunnan, China, Journal of Paleontology, 2015, 89(2): 269-280.
- Huang Hao, Yukun Shi, Xiaochi Jin, Permian fusulinid biostratigraphy of the Baoshan Block in western Yunnan, China with constraints on paleogeography and paleoclimate, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 2015, (104): 127-144.
- Huang Hao, Fusulinid species determination based on population variation: An example from Eopolydiexodina. Science China, Earth Sciences, 2011, 54(3): 380-387.
- Huang Hao, Xiaochi Jin, Yukun Shi, Xiangning Yang, Middle Permian western Tethyan fusulinids from southern Baoshan Block, western Yunnan, China, Journal of Paleontology, 2009, 83(6):880-896.
- Huang Hao, Xiangning Yang, Xiaochi Jin, The Shanita fauna (Permian foraminifera) from Baoshan area, western Yunnan Province, China. Frontiers of Biology in China, 2007, 2(1):114-124.
- Huang Hao, Jin Xiaochi, Shi Yukun, Yang Xiangning, permian epoch fusulinds in Shenza region of Tibet. Acta Palaeontologica Sinica, 2007, 46(1): 62-74. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Huang Hao, Yang Xiangning, Jin Xiaochi, Permian Shanita Foraminiferal Faunas in Yunnan Baoshan Area. Acta Palaeontologica Sinica, 2005, 44(4): 545-555. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Xiaochi Jin, Huang Hao, Yukun Shi, Lipei Zhan, Origin of Permian exotic limestone blocks in the Yarlung Zangbo Suture Zone, Southern Tibet, China: With biostratigraphic, sedimentary and regional geological constraints, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 2015, 104: 22-38.
- Yukun Shi, Huang Hao, Xiaochi Jin, Xiangning Yang, Early Permian fusulinids from the Baoshan Block, western Yunnan, China and their paleobiogeographic significance, Journal of Paleontology, 2011, 85 (3): 489-501.
- Xiaochi Jin, Huang Hao, Yukun Shi, Lipei Zhan, Lithologic boundaries in Permian post-glacial sediments of the Gondwana-affinity regions of China: Typical sections, age range and correlation. Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition), 2011, 85(2): 373-386.
- Yazhuo Niu, Baoyu Jiang, Huang Hao, Triassic marine biogeography constrains the palaeogeographic reconstruction of Tibet and adjacent areas. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 2011, 306: 160-175.
- Yukun Shi, Xiangning Yang, Huang Hao, Differences between subfamilies in diversification process of the Early and Middle Permian fusulinid fauna in South China. Palaeoworld, 2009, 18(1):34-40.
- Yukun Shi, Xiaochi Jin, Huang Hao, Xiangning Yang, Permian Fusulinids from the Tengchong Block, Western Yunnan, China. Journal of Paleontology, 2008, 82(1): 118-127.
- Jin Xiaochi, Huang Hao, Shen Yang, Wang Yizhao, The present situation and problems of division and contrast between the middle and late Permian strata in Baoshan block, western Yunnan. Acta Geoscientia Sinica, 2008, 29(5): 533-541.
- Huang Hao, Jin Xiaochi, Permian carbonate ooids from the Baoshan Block, China and other Cimmerian terranes with paleogeographic and paleoclimatic significance, 35th International Geological Congress, Cape Town, South Africa, 2016
- Huang Hao, Jin, X.C., Mid-Permian fusulinids of the Bawei Section in southern Baoshan Block of western Yunnan, China with a discussion on paleogeographic implications, The 4th Symposium of the IGCP 589, 28-29, Bangkok, Thailand, 2015
- Huang Hao, Jin X.C., Paleoclimatic implications of Permian fusulinids and carbonates from the Baoshan Block, southwestern China, Strati 2013, 1st International Congress on Stratigraphy, 1105-1108, Lisbon, Portugal, 2013.
- Huang, Hao, Jin, X.C., Shi, Y.K., An unusual Verbeekina fauna from Baoshan Block, SW China, The XVII International Congress on the Carboniferous and Permian, 72, Perth, Australia, 2011.
- Huang Hao, Identification of Morphospecies Based on Population Variation - A Case Study of Fusulinid Eopolydiexodina, 25th Annual Conference of Paleontology Society of China, 134, Nanjing, 2009.
- Huang Hao, Jin X.C., Shi Y.K., Middle Permian fusulinids from southern Baoshan Block, western Yunnan, China, The 4th Symposium of IGCP 516, 169, Bangkok, Thailand, 2008.