Details of the Faculty or Staff
Address: Institute of Geology,Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences Baiwanzhuang Road 26, Beijing, 100037 P.R. China
- 9/1996 – 8/2006 Department of Earth Sciences in Nanjing University.; Ph.D.
12 / 2008 – present Ministry of Land and Resources, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Key Laboratory of Stratigraphy and Paleontology.; Assistant research fellow.
9 / 2006 – 12 / 2008 Research station of Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences.; Postdoctor.
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- The Graptolite Zonation, Branch Evolution and Environmental Response of the Late Tremadoc in Jiangnan Slope. General programs of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 40472014).
- A Further Study on the Graptolite Paleontology and Biostratigraphy of the Late Tremadoc in Jiangnan Slope. Key Laboratory Project of Modern Paleontology and Stratigraphic (No. 033102).
- Study on Establishment and Vertical Profile of Devonian - Carboniferous Boundary in Different Phase Areas of China. Geological Survey Projects of China Geological Survey (NO.1212010911068). ojects3,xxxxxxx
- Research on Biological Evolution and Stratigraphy at the Turn of Ordovician - Silurian in Yangtze Region, the Basic Scientific Research Business Special Fund of Institute of Geology of Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (No. J0814).
- Research on Biostratigraphy and Chronostratigraphy around the Ordovician - Silurian Boundary in South China (March 2009-December 2010), the Basic Scientific Research Business Special Fund of Institute of Geology of Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (No. J0905).
- The stratigraphic division within the Tremadocian in South China (January 2014-December 2015), Subproject of Ministry of Land and Resources China Geological Survey Project. Involved Geological Survey Project: Nantionwide Comparison of Land Facies Stratigraphic Division and Improvement of Marine Facies Stratigraphy Order. (No. 1212011120142).
- Graptolite Stratigraphic Sequences in Nanba, Yiyang, Hunan -- Subdivision of the Tremadoc Stage (January 2015-December 2017), Young Scientists Fund Project (No.4140020696).
- Construction of Graptolite Database (January 2016-December 2018), Second-level Project of Ministry of Land and Resources and China Geological Survey. Involved Geological Survey Project: Construction of Paleontology Index Fossil Database (No. 121201102000150006).
- A Study on Some Invertebrate Fossils and Stratigraphy in the Paleozoic Era (January 2016-December 2018), Subproject of Ministry of Land and Resources and China Geological Survey Second-level Project. Involved Geological Survey Project: Establishment of Regional Stratigraphic Standard in Key Region and Evolution of Key Biogroup and Pilot Mapping of Sedimentary Rock (No. 121201102000150010).
- Li Ming, Feng Hongzhen, Chen Ailin, 2003. Restudy on Staurograptus in the Early Tremadoc in Southern Anhui, Northern Jiangxi. Acta Palaeontologica Sinica, 42(2), 552-561.
- Li Ming, Feng Hongzhen, Liu Bo, 2005. The Morphologic Differentiation and Taxonomy of Anisograptus in Lower Ordovician Series. Acta Geologica Sinica, 79(6), 721-730.
- Li Ming, Feng Hongzhen, Ji Xinxin, Li Lixia, 2007. A Study on Adelograptus in the Late Tremadoc in Central Hunan. Geological Review, 53(1), 113-119.
- LI Ming, XIANG Liwen, FENG Hongzhen et al., 2007. A cladistic analysis of graptolites from the Tremadocian of Yiyang, Hunan.古生物学报，46，278-281.
- LI Ming, FENG Hongzhen, JI Xinxin, LI Lixia, 2010. Late Tremadocian and Early Floian Graptolites from Central Hunan, China. Acta geologica sinica,84（6），1343-1364.
- Feng Hongzhen; Li Ming; Zhang Yuandong, et al., 2009. The sequence of Graptolite Zones and Their Global Comparisons of the Upper Tremadocian in South China, Science in China Ser. D: Earth Sciences. 39(7), 1-13
- FENGHongzhen, B. D. Erdtmann, LI Ming, 2006. Biostratigraphic succession of upper Tremadoc graptolites from a new section in the Jiangnan Slope region of Southern China. In: Q. Yang et al. (eds). Ancient life and modern approches. University of Science and Technology of China Press, Hefei. pp. 238-239.
- Feng Hongzhen, Erdtmann, Li Ming, Li Lixia, Ji Xinxin.，2007. New Data on Upper Tremadocian to Lower Floian Graptolite Succession in South China. Acta Palaeontologica Sinica, 46 (suppl.): 120-127.
- FengHongzhen, LiMing, ZhangYuandong, Erdtmann, B.-D., 2009. D.Succession and Global Correlation of Upper Tremadoc Graptolite Zones from South China. Science in China Series D: Earth Sciences. 52(3), 287 – 299.
- Li Lixia, Feng Hongzhen, Li Ming, Peng Jin, Ji Xinxin, Wang Wenhui, 2009. Graptolite Zonation in Lower Ordovician Series Floan Stage in Yiyang, Hunan. Journal of Stratigraphy, Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 123-137.45.