Details of the Faculty or Staff
Address: Institute of Geology,Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences Baiwanzhuang Road 26, Beijing, 100037 P.R. China
- 9 / 2000 – 6 / 2003 Peking University, Stratigraphy and Palaeontology.; Ph.D.
- 9 / 1997 – 7 / 2000 Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Paleobiology and Stratigraphy.; M.S.
- 9 / 1992 – 7 / 1996 Heilongjiang Institute of Science and Technology, Geological Exploration in Coal Field.; B.S.
7 / 2003 – present Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences.; Associate research fellow.
8 / 1996 – 8 / 1997 Worked in Geological Survey Section, Donghai Coal Mine, Jixi Mining Bureau.
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- China Geological Survey Program, Database Construction of Paleontology Standard Fossil, January 2016-December 2018, host.
- Director Fund Program of Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Prototype of the Permian - Triassic Basin in the Qinghai - Tibet Plateau and Its Comparison with West Tethys, January 2008-December 2009, host.
- Youth Fund Program of Natural Science Foundation of China, 40502004, Study on Morphological Evolution Rule of Conodonts at the Cross of Permian-Triassic and Its Synergistic Evolution with Environment, January 2006-December 2008, host.
- China Geological Survey Program, 12120115069001, Demonstration of Mapping Pilot of Marine Stratum in the North of Cuoqin Basin, January 2015-December 2017, participant.
- General Program of Natural Science Foundation of China, 41472030, Comparison of High-Precision Strata in South China - Tibet during the Great Turning Point of the Permian - Triassic Biological Evolution, January 2015-December 2018, participant.
- China Geological Survey Program, 1212011120141, The Late Permian - Late Triassic Paleogeographic Pattern and Geological Evolution in the Western Part of the Qinghai - Tibet Plateau, January 2011-December 2013, participant.
- General Program of Natural Science Foundation of China, 40772023, Study on Late Permian - Early Jurassic Stratigraphy and Paleontology in Cuoqin Basin, January 2008-December 2010, participant.
- Wu Guichun, Zhansheng Ji，Julie A. Trotter, Jianxin Yao，Liqin Zhou Conodont biostratigraphy of a new Permo-Triassic boundary section at Wenbudangsang, north Tibet，Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 2014, 411: 188-207.
- Wu Guichun, Yao Jianxin, Ji Zhansheng, Fusulinid Fauna of the late Carboniferous in the Central Part of Qiangtang, Northern Tibet, Geological Bulletin of China, 2009, (09): 1276-1280.
- Wu Guichun, Biostratigraphic Characteristics of the Triassic Conodonts in Bangor Area, Tibet, Geological Review, 2013, 59(supp.): 72-73.
- Wu Guichun, Yao Jianxin, Ji Zhansheng, Biostratigraphic Characteristics of the Triassic Conodonts in the Cuoqin area, Western Section of Gangdisi, Tibet, Geological Bulletin of China, 2007, 26(08): 938-946.
- Wu Guichun, Yao Jianxin, Ji Zhansheng, Wang Liting, Discovery and Significance of Conodonts on the Upper Part of Qingyanian Stage of Qingyanian Profile, Guizhou, Acta Geologica Sinica, 2008, 82(02): 145-156.