Details of the Faculty or Staff
Address: Institute of Geology,Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences
Baiwanzhuang Road 26, Beijing, 100037 P.R. China
- 9/ 2008 – 7 / 2013 Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences.; Postdoctor.
- 9 / 2008 – 7 / 2005 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Botany.; Ph.D.
- 9 / 2005 – 7 / 2008 Guizhou University, Botany.; M.S.
9 / 2013 – present Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences； Assistant research fellow.
- paleobotany, taxonomy and phylogeny, paleoclimatic and paleoenvironmental reconstruction, palaeobiogeography.
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
- Guo C Q, Ochyra R, Wu P C, Seppelt R D, Yao Y F, Bian L G, Li S P, Li C S. Warnstorfia exannulata, an aquatic moss in the Arctic: seasonal growth responses, State Oceanic Administration, Excellent Paper Award of Polar Science (Natural Science), Second Prize.
Scientific Research Projects
- Ministry of Land and Resources China Geological Survey Project, Paleontology index fossil database establishment-Devonian plant database, January 2016 - December 2018, host.Host
- Basic Science and Technology Research Fundings of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Research on Early Miocene Fossil Moss in Weichang Region, Hebei, China and Paleoclimate, Paleoenvironment Reconstruction, February 2015–February 2017, host.
- Basic Science and Technology Research Fundings of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Research on Early Cretaceous Epoch Noble Liverwort in Western Liaoning, China and Significance, April 2012–April 2014, host.
- General Program of Natural Science Foundation of China, Comparison of High-Precision Strata in South China–Tibet during the Great Turning Point of the Permian - Triassic Biological Evolution, January 2015–December 2018, participant.
- General Program of Natural Science Foundation of China, Early Miocene Vegetation and Climate in Weichang, Hebei, January 2011–December 2013, participant.
- Guo C Q, Li Y, Wu P C, Yao J X*. the phytogeographic significance of Early Miocene mosses from Weichang area, Hebei Province, Geological Bulletin of China, 2016, 35(12): 1976–1984
- Guo C Q, Yao J X, Wu P C, Li C S*. Research on Early Cretaceous Epoch Noble Liverwort in Western Liaoning and Paleoenvironment Reconstruction. Monograph of the Ninth Academic Annual Conference, China Society of Sporopollen, 2015, 71
- Guo C Q, YAO J X, Wu P C, Li C S*. Early Miocene mosses from Weichang, North China, and their environmental significance. Acta Geologica Sinica English Edition, 2014, 87(6): 1508–1519
- Guo C Q, Ochyra R, Wu P C, Seppelt R D, Yao Y F, Bian L G, Li S P, Li C S*. Warnstorfia exannulata, an aquatic moss in the Arctic: seasonal growth responses. Climatic Change, 2013, 119(2): 407–419
- Guo C Q, Edwards D, Wu P C, Duckett J G, Hueber F M, Li C S*. Riccardiothallus devonicus gen. et sp. nov., the earliest simple thalloid liverwort from the Lower Devonian of Yunnan, China. Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology, 2012, 176–177: 35–40
- Guo C Q, Xiong Y X*, Wang H, Ji B J, A study on the taxonomy of Hypnaceae in Guizhou, China. Journal of Mountain Agriculture and Biology, 2007, 26(6): 544–550
- Ji B J, Xiong Y X*, Guo C Q, Wang H. Study on Bryophytes species composition of Yanxia Andrias davidianus Nature Reserve in Guiding. Journal of Mountain Agriculture and Biology, 2008, 27(1): 33–41