research fellow at the Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences
Address: Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences
Baiwanzhuang Road 26, Beijing, 100037 P.R. China
7 / 1997 – 7 / 2001 Earth Science and Engineering College, Shandong University of Science and Technology, undergraduate.
7 / 2001 – 12 / 2006 Department of Earth Science, Nanjing University, MBA-DBA, supervisor, Hu Wenxuan.
11 / 2005 – 4 / 2006 United States Geological Survey (Reston), during the PhD's studies, co-operation supervisor: I-Ming Chou.
9 / 2007 – 12 / 2009 Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, post doctorate, co-operation supervisor: Hou Zengqian
3 / 2016 – 9 / 2016 Colorado School of Mines, exchange and visit, cooperation scholar: David Leach.
Research on MVT lead and zinc deposit in the Tethyan tectonic domain of China to Iran
Research on MVT lead and zinc deposits in the Yangtze and its periphery
Research on vein-type deposits in the large shear zones and adjacent areas in Western Yunnan
Theoretical simulation of fluid inclusion data feature in the heterogeneous trapping of H2O-CO2-NaCl fluid system
2016 Prize for Progress in Science and Technology for Land and Resources , 3rd prize.
(1) A project supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China: Research on Metallogenesis of Chaqupacha Pb-Zn Deposit in the Fenghuoshan-Nangqian Fold Thrust Belt in the Qinghai-Xizang Plateau, 2013.1-2016.12, RMB 800,000, presided.
(2) Geological survey project: Research on Prospecting Potential, Mineralization and Geologic Setting of Important Deposits in Meso-Tethys Area, 2016.1-2018.12, RMB 5.6 million/year, deputy leader.
(3) National key research and development plan subject: Deep Structure and Metallogenetic Process of “Sanjiang” Sedimentary Rock and Pb-Zn Mineralization System in Late Stage of Collision, 2020.12, RMB 2 million, presided.
(4) 973 Program: Comprehensive Research on “Sanjiang” Thetis Neozoic Cu, Pb-Zn Mineralization, 2009.1-2013.12, RMB 2.1525 million, presided.
(5)The 42nd National Postdoctoral Science Foundation: Carbonatite Pb-Zn Deposit in Yushu, North Part of “Sanjiang”: MVT Deposit in the Background of Continent-Continent Collision, 2008.1-2009.12, RMB 100,000, presided.
(6) A major joint research program supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China: Contrastive Research on Collisional Metallogeny of Himalayan-Zagros Orogenic System, 2014.1-2018.12, RMB 3.3 million, participated.
(7) National “the 11th Five-Year Plan" technology support project: Comprehensive Evaluation of Technology Development and Application of Copper, Lead, Zinc and Silver Deposits in “Sanjiang” Northern Section, 2006.1-2010.12, RMB 11 million , participated.
David Leach, Yu-Cai Song*, Zeng-Qian Hou. 2016. The world-class Jinding Zn–Pb deposit: ore formation in an evaporite dome, Lanping Basin, Yunnan, China. Mineralium Deposita, DOI: 10.1007/s00126-016-0668-6
Shiqiang Huang, Yucai Song*, Zengqian Hou, Chuandong Xue. 2016. Chemical and stable isotopic (B, H, and O) compositions of tourmaline in the Maocaoping vein-type Cu deposit, western Yunnan, China: Constraints on fluid source and evolution. Chemical Geology, 439: 173-188
Huang Shiqiang, Song Yucai * Cheng Yang, Xue Chuandong, Han Chaohui, Zhuang Liangliang. 2016. Tourmaline in the Maocaoping vein Cu deposit, western Yunnan: Characteristics, chemical composition, and its significance. Acta Petrologica et Mineralogica, 35: 124-138
Hongda Hao, Yucai Song*, Liansong Li, Jia Zongyong, Wang Yuankui, Liu Qiu. 2015. Characteristics of breccias and C-O-Sr-S isotope geochmsitry of the Duocaima Pb-Zn deposit in Tuotuohe, Qinghai Province: Implications for the ore-forming process. Acta Geologica Sinica, 89(5): 1568-1587
Cheng Yang, Song Yucai *, Xue Chuandong, Huang Shiqiang. 2015. A Synthetic Study of Veins Structure and Mineralogenetic Epoch of Maocaoping Vein-Type Cu Deposit, Western Yunnan. Acta Geologica Sinica. 89 (3): 583-598
Han Chaohui, Song Yucai, Liu Yingchao, Ba Yong, Yang Minglong, Cheng Feiran. 2015. Characteristics and Genesis of the Emarat Pb-Zn Deposit, Iran. Acta Geologica Sinica, 89(9): 1595-1606
Zhuang Liangliang, Song Yucai *, Liu Yingchao, Han Chaohui. 2015. Iran Angouran Zn-Pb-Ag Deposit Characteristics and Genesis. Acta Geologica Sinica, 89(9)：1607-1617
Zhang Chong, Song Yucai *, Hou Zengqian, Zhuang Tianming, Li Liansong, Jia Zongchong, Yan Ming, Chen Shenyan. 2013. Geological and geochemical studies of the Nariniya lead-zinc deposit in Tuotuohe area, Qinghai Province. Acta Petrologica et Mineralogica, 32 (3): 291-304
Wang Guiren, Song Yucai *, Zou Gongming, Hou Zengqian, Yang Zhusen, Yang Tiannan, Zhang Hongrui, Liu Yanxue, Li Zheng, Wang Yuankui. 2012. History, Current Status, and Next Targets of Exploration in the Chaqupacha Pb-Zn Deposit, Southern Qinghai Province. Acta Petrologica et Mineralogica, 31 (1): 79-90
Song Yucai, Hu Wenxuan *, Lian Guojian, Gao Xiaokang. 2004. Trace Elemental and Pb-S Isotopic Geochemistry of the Dazhuangzi Gold Deposit, East Shandong, China. Journal of Nanjing University (Natural Science), 40 (6): 659-673