Details of the Faculty or Staff
Tingting Shen,Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences.Adress: Room 581, No.26 Baiwanzhuang Street, Xicheng District,Beijing, 100037.
- 2009/09-2014/07 Ph.D. student, School of Earth and Space Sciences, Peking University, got Ph.D. in June, 2014.
- 2012/09-2013/09 International exchange Ph. D. student, Research School of Earth Sciences , the Australian National University, Australia.
- 2004/09-2008/07 Institute of Geological Science and Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, got Bachelor in June, 2008.
2016/07-present Assistant research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences.
2014/07-2016/07 Postdoctor, School of Earth and Space Sciences, Peking University.
- Metamorphic geology of subduction zone serpentinites and associated rodingites and eclogites (e.g. Chinese southwest Tianshan area);
- High pressure petrology and Microstructure of HP-UHP minerals;
- Water in mantle nominally anhydrous minerals and DHMS phases;
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- 2017/01-2019/12 Responsible for basic research foundation of Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences “Geochemical and Petrological study of multi-veins from UHP Metamorphic Belt, southwestern Tianshan, China”, in progress.
- 2016/01-2018/01 Responsible for the Youth Scientist Project from the National Natural Science Foundation “Petrology study of serpentinite and associated rodingite and eclogite in Chinese southwestern Tianshan UHP metamorphic belt” (41502039), in progress.
- 2016/06-2017/06. Responsible for Postdoctoral Fund Project special support “Petrological study of multi-veins from UHP Metamorphic Belt, southwestern Tianshan, China” (2016T90011), in progress.
- 2015/03-2016/06 Responsible for Postdoctoral Fund Project “Petrology and geochronology study of serpentinite in Chinese southwestern Tianshan UHP metamorphic belt” (2015M570889), finish.
- 2012/01-2016/12 Participate in the National Natural Science Foundation “Petrological study of Ti-chondrodite and Ti-clinohumite bearing serpentinites in southwestern Tianshan UHP metamorphic belt” (41272069), finish.
- 2015-2019 Participate in National basic research program of china (973 plan) “Interaction between crust and mantle in continental subduction zones” (2015CB856105), in progress.
- Shen, T.T., Wu, F.Y., Zhang, L.F.*, Hermann, J., Li, X.P., Bader, T., Du, J.X., 2016. In-situ U-Pb dating and Nd isotopic analysis of perovskite from blackwall associated with UHP serpentinite from southwestern Tianshan, China. Chemical Geology, 431, 67-82.
- Shen, T.T., Zhang, L.F.*, Chen, J., 2016. Metamorphism of subduction zone serpentinite (in Chinese with English abstract). Acta Petrologica Sinica, 32(4), 1206-1218.
- Shen, T.T., Hermann, J., Zhang, L.F.*, Lü, Z., Padrón-Navarta, J.A., Xia, B., Bader, T., 2015. UHP Metamorphism Documented in Ti-chondrodite- and Ti-clinohumite-bearing Serpentinized Ultramafic Rocks from Chinese Southwestern Tianshan. Journal of Petrology, 56, 1425-1458.
- Shen, T.T.*, Hermann, J., Zhang, L.F., Padrón-Navarta, J.A., Chen, J., 2014. FTIR spectroscopy of Ti-chondrodite, Ti-clinohumite, and olivine in deeply subducted serpentinites and implications for the deep water cycle. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology, 167(4), 992.
- Shen, T.T., Zhang, L.F.*, Li, X.P., 2012. Geochemical characteristics of rodingite derived from eclogite in western Tianshan, Xinjiang, China and its implication for subduction zone fluid(in Chinese with English abstract). Acta Petrologica Sinica, 28(7), 2235-2249.
- Xia, B., Zhang, L.F., Bader, T., Shen, T.T., Chen, N., 2015. Late Palaeozoic 40Ar/39Ar ages of the HP-LT metamorphic rocks from the Kekesu Valley, Chinese southwestern Tianshan: new constraints on exhumation tectonics. International Geology Review, 58, 389-404.
- Gou, L.L., Zhang, L.F., Lü, Z., Shen, T.T., 2015. Geochemistry and geochronology of S-type granites and their coeval MP/HT meta-sedimentary rocks in Chinese Southwest Tianshan and their tectonic implications. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 107, 151-171.
- Du, J.X., Zhang, L.F., Bader, T., Shen, T.T., 2014. Metamorphic evolution of ultrahigh-pressure rocks from Chinese southwestern Tianshan and a possible indicator of UHP metamorphism using garnet composition in low-T eclogites. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 91, 69-88.
- Lü, Z., Zhang, L.F., Chen, Z.Y., Li, X.P., Shen, T.T., 2013. The evidence of fluid activity during exhumation in Chinese western Tianshan HP-UHP metamorphic bel: HP veins and rodingite. Chinese Science Bulletin, 58(22), 2175-2179.