Details of the Faculty or Staff
Liu Fei, male, assistant research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological SciencesNo.26, Baiwanzhuang Avenue, Xicheng District, Beijing City 100037
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- September 2010 - July 2013, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, with a doctoral degree, majored in Structural Geology;
- September 2006 - July 2009, China University of Geosciences (Beijing), with a master's degree, majored in Gemology;
- September 2001 - July 2005, East China University of Technology (formerly known as East China Institute of Geology), with a bachelor's degree, majored in Prospecting Technology and Engineering.
December 2016 - December 2017, University of Miami (Oxford), visiting scholar;
July 2015 - present, assistant research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences;
July 2013 - July 2015, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, postdoctor;
July 2009 - July 2010, No. 4 Geological Team of North China Geological Exploration Bureau, project leader.
- Genesis and Tectonic Setting of Ophiolite and its Related Gems and Jades
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- Geological Survey Project (2016-2018): project leader of Comprehensive Geological Survey for Yarlung Zangbo Suture zone, Tibet;
- Basal Research Fund for Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (2016-2018): project leader of Research on Manas Ophiolite Chronology and Tectonic Settings in North Tianshan Mountains;
- Discretionary Fund for State Key Laboratory of Continental Tectonics and Dynamics (2014-2016): project leader of Mafic Dykes Genesis and Geological Significance of Ophiolite in the West Section of Yarlung Zangbo Suture Zone;
- Geological Survey Project (January - December 2015): project leader of Comprehensive Survey for Geological Corridor and Metallogenic Belt of Yarlung Zangbo Suture Zone;
- Senior visiting scholar Project of Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (2015-2017): major participant of Research on Comparison and Prospecting Orientation of Global Large Ophiolite Chromite Deposit;
- Special Scientific Research on Public Welfare Sectors of the Ministry of Land and Resources (2015-2017): major participant of Genesis of Ophiolite and Chromite in the Middle Section of Yarlung Zangbo Suture Zone;
- Chinese Geological Survey (January - December 2014): major participant of Tectonic Evolution and Chromite Mineralization of Paleo-Tethyan and Neo-Tethy Soceanic Basin in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau;
- Specialized Research Fund for Public Welfare Sectors (January - December 2013): participant of Research on Scientific Drilling and Site Selection of Luobusha Chromite in Tibet.
- Dongyang Lian, Jingsui Yang, Fei Liu, Weiwei Wu, Li Zhang, Hui Zhao, Jian Huang. Geochemistry and tectonic significance of the Gongzhu peridotites in the northern branch of the western Yarlung Zangbo ophiolitic belt, western Tibet. Mineralogy and Petrology, 2017: 1-18.
- Xiaolu Niu, Fei Liu, Jingsui Yang, Yildirim Dilek, Zhiqin Xu, Kyaing Sein. Mineralogy, geochemistry, and melt evolution of the Kalaymyo peridotite massif in the Indo-Myanmar Ranges (western Myanmar), and tectonic implications. Lithosphere. 2017: 000-000. DOI: 10.1130/L589.1.
- Dongyang Lian, Jingsui Yang, Fei Liu, Weiwei Wu, Fahui Xiong. Geochemical, Geochronological, and Sr-Nd Isotopic Constraints on the Origin of the Mafic Dikes from the Pozanti-Karsanti Ophiolite: Implications for Tectonic Evolution. The Journal of Geology. 2017, 125(2): 223-239.
- Guangying Feng, Jingsui Yang, Yildirim Dilek, Fei Liu, Fahui Xiong. Petrological and Re-Os isotopic constraints on the origin and tectonic setting of the Cuobuzha peridotite, Yarlung Zangbo suture zone, southwest Tibet, China. Lithosphere. 2017.
- XiaoLu Niu, JingSui Yang, Fei Liu, HongYu Zhang, MingChun Yang. Origin of Baotoudong syenites in North China Craton: Petrological, mineralogical and geochemical evidence. Science China Earth Sciences. 2016, 59(1):95-110.
- Dongyang Lian, Jingsui Yang, Paul T. Robinson, Fei Liu, Fahui Xiong, Li Zhang, Jian Gao, Weiwei Wu. Tectonic Evolution of the Western Yarlung Zangbo Ophiolitic Belt, Tibet: Implications from the Petrology, Mineralogy, and Geochemistry of the Peridotites. The Journal of Geology. 2016, 124: 353-376.
- Zhang Li, Yang Jingsui, Liu Fei, Lian Dongyang, Huang Jian, Zhao Hui and Yang Yan, Gongzhucuo Mantle Peridotite: A Typical Oceanic Mantle Olivinite in the West Section of Yarlung Zangbo Suture Zone, Acta Petrologica Sinica, 2016, 32(12): 3649-3672.
- Zhao Hui, Yang Jingsui, Liu Fei, Xiong Fahui, Zhang Lan and Lian Dongyang, Research on Saga Alkali Basalt Geochemistry and Chronology in Yarlung Zangbo Suture Zone, Geology of China, 2015, 42(5): 1242-1256.
- Fei Liu, Jingsui Yang, Yildirim Dilek, Zhiqin Xu, Xiangzhen Xu, Fenghua Liang, Songyong Chen, Dongyang Lian, Geochronology and geochemistry of basaltic lavas in the Dongbo and Purang ophiolites of the Yarlung-Zangbo Suture zone：Plume-influenced continental margin–type oceanic lithosphere in southern Tibet. Gondwana Research, 2015,27(2):701-718.
- Liu Fei, Yang Jingsui, Lian Dongyang, Zhang Lan, Zhang Li and Huang Jian, Discussion on Ophiolite Genesis of South and North Subzone Basalt in the West Section of Yarlung Zangbo Suture Zone, Acta Petrologica Sinica, 2015, 31 (12): 3609-3628.
- Liu Fei, Yang Jingsui, Lian Dongyang, Zhao Hui, Zhao Yijue and Zhang Lan, Basite Genesis and Tectonic Significance of North Subzone in West Section of Yarlung Zangbo Suture Zone, Acta Geoscientia Sinica, 2015, 36(4): 443-456.
- Niu Xiaolu, Yang Jingsui, Liu Fei, Feng Guangying, Tian Yazhou, Zhang Lan, Gao Jian and Zhao Yijue, Genesis of Ultramafic Rock in the Ophiolite in Wuwamen Area in the South Edge of Middle Tianshan, Xinjiang: Evidences from Petromineralogy and Geochemistry, Geology of China, 2015, 42(5): 1404-1420.
- Zhao Yijue, Yang Jingsui, Liu Shijun, Liu Fei and Tian Yazhou, Diorite Genesis and its Geological Significance in Baluntai of Middle Tianshan, Xinjiang, Geology of China, 2015, 42(5): 1228-1241.
- Masoud, Ahmed EI, Jingsui Yang, Fei Liu. Compositional Variation and Mineral Chemistry of the Jinshajiang and Lancangjiang Serpentinites, Yunnan Province, SW China. Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition). 2014, 88:1705-1728.
- Tian Yazhou, Yang Jingsui, Liu Fei, Zhao Yijue, Feng Guangying, Niu Xiaolu, Zhang Lan and Gao Jian, Petrological Characteristics of Bulusitai Gabbro and its Constraint to the Time of South Tianshan Ocean Subduction, Acta Petrologica Sinica, 2014(8): 2363-2380.
- Liu Fei, Su Shangguo, Yu Xiaoyan, Liang Fenghua, Hu Yan and Niu Xiaolu, Mineralogical Features and Genesis of Girdle Hornblende in the Mafic-Ultramafic Complex Rock Mass in Wengeqi, Inner Mongolia, Earth Science Frontiers, 2013, 20(1): 206-222.
- Liu Fei, Yang Jingsui, Chen Songyong, Liang Fenghua, Niu Xiaolu, Li Zhaoli and Lian Dongyang, Determination of Dongbo Ophiolite OIB type Basalt in the West Section of Yarlung Zangbo Suture Zone and its Forming Environment, Acta Petrologica Sinica, 2013, 29(06): 1909-1932.
- Liu Fei, Yang Jingsui, Chen Songyong, Li Zhaoli, Lian Dongyang, Zhou Wenda and Zhao Wen, Basite Geochemistry in the West Section of Yarlung Zangbo Suture Zone and Sr−Nd−Pb Isotopic Characteristics: Evidence for Neo-Tethys Intra-oceanic Subduction, Geology of China, 2013, 40(3): 361-374.
- Liu Fei, Zhang Tingting, Wang Jinglong, Zhao Guiqiu, Liu Xiaobin, Gong Guanqian, Zhao Yan, and Yan Lixiang, Iron Ore Type and its Geological Feature of Deposit in Qinglong Area, Metal Mine, 2012, (10): 93-96.
- Liu Fei, Yang Jingsui, Li Tianfu, Chen Songyong, Xu Xiangzhen, Li Jinyang and Jia Yi, Geochemical Features and Geological Significance of Late Carboniferous Epoch Volcanics in Shawan Area, North Tianshan Mountains, Xinjiang, Geology of China, 2011, 38(4): 868-889.
- Liu Fei and Yu Xiaoyan, Type of Nephrite Deposit and Its Mineralogical Characteristics in China, 2009, 3(04): 375-380.