Details of the Faculty or Staff
Zhang Jin, male, research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (CAGS), No. 26 Baiwanzhuang Road, Beijing, 100037, P. R. China, Zip code: 100037
Tel: 010-68999687, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1992~1996, bachelor’s degree, Department of Earth Sciences, Nanjing University
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- Zhang Jin，D. Cunningham，Cheng Hongyi. 2010. Sedimentary characteristics of Cenozoic strata in central-southern Ningxia, NW China: Implications for the evolution of the NE Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 39: 740-759
- Zhang Jin, Li Jinyi， Li Yanfeng， Ma Zongjin. 2009. How did the Alxa Block respond to the Indo-Eurasian collision? International Journal of Earth Sciences, 98(6): 1511-1528
- Zhang Jin，D. Cunningham. 2013. Polyphase transpressional development of a NNE-striking basement-cored anticline in the Xining Basin, northeastern Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau. Geological Magazine, 150(4): 626-638
- Zhang Jin, Li Jinyi, Ma Zongjin, Ren Wenjun. 2011. Structural traces of secondary faults (fractures) along main faults and their reliability as kinematic indicators. Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition), 85(5):1137-1149
- Zhang Jin, Li Jinyi, Liu Jianfeng, Feng Qianwen. 2011. Detrital zircon U–Pb ages of Middle Ordovician flysch sandstones in the western ordos margin: New constraints on their provenances, and tectonic implications. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 42: 1030–1047
- Zhang Jin, Dickson Cunningham. 2012. Kilometer-scale refolded folds caused by strike-slip reversal and intraplate shortening in the Beishan region, China. Tectonics, 31: 1-19
- Zhang Jin, Li Jinyi, Liu Jianfeng, Li Yanfeng, Qu Junfeng, Feng Qianwen. 2012. Relationship between Early Paleozoic Alashan Block and North China Block: From Middle Ordovician Detrital Zircon. Acta Petrologica Sinica, 28(9): 2912-2934
- Zhang Jin, Li Jinyi, Xiao Wenxia, Feng Qianwen, Ma Zongjin. 2013. Multistage deformation in the northeastern segment of Jiangshao Fault (Suture) Belt: constraints for the relationship between the Yangtze Plate and the Cathaysia Old Land. Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition), 87(4):948-978.
- Zhang Jin, Li Jinyi, Xiao Wenxia, Li Yanfeng, Liu Jianfeng, Qu Junfeng. 2014. Mesozoic-Cenozoic multi-stage intraplate deformations in the Langshan region and their tectonic implication. Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition), 88(1):78-102
- Zhang Jin, Li Jinyi, Xiao Wenxia, Wang Yannan, Qi Wenhua. 2013. Kinematics and geochronology of multistage ductile deformation along the eastern Alxa block, NW China: New constraints on the relationship between the North China Plate and the Alxa block. Journal of Structural Geology, 57, 38-57.
- Wang Yannan, Zhang Jin*, Qi Wenhua, Guo Shan. 2015. Exhumation History of the Xining Basin Since the Mesozoic and its Tectonic Implications. Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition), 89(1):145-162.
- Zhang Jin, Zhang Yiping, Xiao Wenxia, Wang Yannan. 2014. Linking the Alxa Terrane to the eastern Gondwana during the Early Paleozoic: Constraints from detrital zircon U–Pb ages and Cambrian sedimentary records. Gondwana Research, 页码
- Zhang Jin, Wang Yannan, Zhang Beihang, Zhao Heng. 2015. Evolution of the NE Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau, constrained by the apatite fission track ages of the mountain ranges around the Xining Basin in NW China. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 97: 10–23,
- Zhang Jin, Wang Yannan, Zhang Beihang, Zhao Heng. 2015. Tectonics of the Xining Basin in NWChina and its implications for the evolution of the NEQinghai-Tibetan Plateau. Basin Research, doi: 10.1111/bre.12104.
- Wang Zongxiu, Zhang Jin, Li Tao, Xie Guoai and Ma Zongjin. 2010. Structural Analysis of the Multi-layer Detachment Folding in Eastern Sichuan Province. Acta Geologica Sinica,84(3):497－514
- Ma Zongjin，Wang Chien-Ying，Xu Jie，Nie Fengjun，Zhang Jin. 2002. Study on the transverse structures across Taiwan Strait. Science in China(Series D), 45(12):1114-1126
- Ma Zongjin，Ren Jinwei，Zhang Jin. 2003. Global tectonics and the plate motion obtained from the ITRF97 station velocity vectors. Science in China，(Series D), 46 (3): 193-199
- Yang T.N., Li J.Y., Zhang J., Hou K. J.. 2011. The Altai-Mongolia terrane in the Central Asian Orogenic Belt (CAOB): A peri-Gondwana one? Evidence from zircon U–Pb, Hf isotopes and REE abundance. Precambrian Research, 187: 79–98
- Wang Zongxiu, Zhang Jin, Li Tao, Zhou Xingui, Ma Zongjin, Tang Liangjie, Xiao Weifeng, Yan Xili. 2012. Structural traps in detachment folds: a case study from the ‘comb-and trough-like” deformation zone/s, East Sichuan, China. Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition), 86(4):828-841.
- Xiao Qibin, Zhang Jin, Wang Jijun, Zhao Guoze, Tang Ji. 2012. Electrical resistivity structures between the Northern Qilian Mountains and Beishan Block, NW China, and tectonic Implications. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, 200-201: 92-104
- Xiao Qibin, Zhang Jin, Wang Jijun. 2013. Electrical resistivity structures northeast of the Eastern Kunlun Fault in the Northeastern Tibet: tectonic implications. Tectonophysics 601:125–138
- Xiao Qibing, Shao Guihang, Liu-Zeng Jing, Oskin, Michael E., Zhang Jin, Zhao Guoze, Wang Jijun . 2015. Eastern termination of the Altyn Tagh Fault, western China: Constraints from a magnetotelluric survey. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth, DOI:10.1002/2014JB011363.