Details of the Faculty or Staff
Xu Qinqin, female, associate research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (CAGS), No. 26 Baiwanzhuang Road, Beijing, 100037, P. R. China, Zip code: 100037
Tel: 010-68999834, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2002/09~2006/07, Bachelor, College of Geo-information Science and Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology
- 2006/09~2011/07, Doctor, School of Earth and Space Sciences, Peking University
2011/07~2013/06, Postdoctor, Tethys Research Center, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2013/07~2016/02, assistant research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences
2016/03~present, Associate research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences
- regional tectonics, tectonic geomorphology
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- 2014~2016, Entrenchment of the Yarlung Tsangpo Gorge, Young Scientists Fund Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China.(host)
- 2016~2018, Marine and Continental Tectonics of China and Adjacent Areas: Framework, Evolution, and Control of Resources and Environment, Geological Survey Sub-project of China Geological Survey.(host)
- 2011-2015, Continental Convergence Processes and Metallogenic Geological Settings of Southern Tibetan Plateau, National Program on Key Basic Research Project of China (973 Program) (Grant No. 2011CB403101).(participant)
- 2015-2018, Research on Continent and Oceanic Tectonic Structure in China and Adjacent Regions and Compilation of Relevant Maps, Geological Survey Project of China Geological Survey.(participant)
- 2016-2019, Nature of Daheishan mafic- ultramafic complex from Yiwu area in East Junggar and comparative study on ophiolites in East Junggar and West Junggar, National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 4157021072).(participant)
- 2017-2021, Permo-Triassic paleogeography of eastern Tethys: paleontological, sedimentological and paleomagnetic evidence from western Yunnan and Tibet, National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 41630104).(participant)
- Xu, Q.Q, Ji, J.Q, Zhao, L., Gong, J.F, Zhou, J., He, G.Q., Zhong, D.L., Wang, J.D, Griffiths, L., 2013. Tectonic evolution and continental crust growth of Northern Xinjiang in northwestern China: Remnant ocean model. Earth-Science Reviews, 216, 178–205.
- Xu, Q.Q., Ji, J.Q., Sun, D.X., Zhao, L., 2015. Late Cenozoic uplift-exhumation history of Qinghe-Fuyun region, Altay, Xinjiang—Evidence from apatite fission track. Geological Bulletin of China, 34(5), 834–844.
- Xu, Q.Q., Ji, J.Q., Zhao, W.T., Sun, D.X., Zhong, D.L., Zhao, L., 2015. Late Cenozoic uplift-exhumation history of the Altyn Tagh and Qilian Mountains: Evidence from detrital apatite fission track thermochronology. Chinese Journal of Geology, 50(4), 1044–1067.
- Xu, Q.Q., Ji, J.Q., Tu, J.Y., Hou, J.J., 2015. Cenozoic continental deformation in northern China and its geodynamic mechanism. Geology in China, 42(6), 1633–1673.
- Xu, Q.Q., Zhao, L., Niu, B.G., 2015. Determination of the Early Paleozoic Granite in Zhifang area, east Junggar, Xinjiang and its geological implications. Journal of Geomechanics, 21(4), 502–516.
- Xu, Q.Q., Ji, J.Q., Zhao, W.T., Yu, X.J., 2017. Uplift-exhumation history of Daqing Mountain, Inner Mongolia since Late Mesozoic. Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Pekinensis, 53(1), 57–65.
- Ren, J.S., Xu, Q.Q., Zhao, L., Zhu, J.B., 2015. Looking for submerged landmasses. Geological Review, 61(5), 969–989.
- Ren, J.S., Xu, Q.Q., Deng, P., Xiao, L.W., 2016. Tectonic cycles and tectonic timescale. Acta Geoscientia Sinica, 37(5), 528–534.
- Hu, Y., Ji, J.Q., Xu, Q.Q., Wang, F.Y., Yang, C., Zhong, D.L., 2016. Late Pleistocene salt-water lake in the Linzhi area, southeastern Tibetan Plateau. Chinese Science Bulletin, 61(22), 2512–2523.
- Ren, J.S., Zhao, L., Xu, Q.Q., Zhu, J.B., 2016. Global tectonic position and geodynamic system of China. Acta Geologica Sinica, 90(9), 2100–2108.