Details of the Faculty or Staff
Zhao Lei, male, associate research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (CAGS), No. 26 Baiwanzhuang Road, Beijing, 100037, P. R. China, Zip code: 100037
Tel: 010-68999730, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1997/09- 2001/07, bachelor’s degree, School of Petroleum Engineering, Xi’an Petroleum University
- 2001/09~2004/07, master, School of Petroleum Engineering, Xi’an Petroleum University
- 2004/09~2008/07, doctor, School of Earth and Space Sciences, Peking University
2008/07~2010/07, postdoctor, School of Earth and Space Sciences, Peking University
2010/07~2013/12, assistant research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences
2013/12~ present, associate research fellow, Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences
Awards and Honors, Academic posts
Scientific Research Projects
- 2013-2015, Ages, characteristics and tectonic implications of ophiolite from the south of Xiemisitai Mountain in West Junggar, Xinjiang. National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 41202159).(host)
- 2015-2018, Research on continent and oceanic tectonic structure in China and adjacent regions and compilation of relevant maps, Geological Survey Project of China Geological Survey.(host)
- 2016-2019, Nature of Daheishan mafic- ultramafic complex from Yiwu area in East Junggar and comparative study on ophiolites in East Junggar and West Junggar. National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No.4157021072).(host)
- Zhao Lei, He Guoqi. 2016. LA-ICP-MS U-Pb zircon age of dacite in Tailegula Formation and their constraints on emplacement of Darbut ophiolite in West Junggar. Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Pekinensis, 52(5), 871-880 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zhao Lei, He Guoqi. 2016. Stratigraphic evidences for tectonic division of West Junggar and East Kazakhstan. Xingjiang Geology, 34(2), 150-155 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zhao Lei, He Guoqi. 2014. Geochronology and geochemistry of the Cambrian (~518 Ma) Chagantaolegai ophiolite in northern West Junggar (NW China): constraints on spatiotemporal characteristics of the Chingiz–Tarbagatai megazone. International Geology Review，56，1181-1196.
- Zhao Lei, He Guoqi. 2013. Tectonic entities connection between West Junggar (NW China) and East Kazakhstan. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 72(10), 25-32.
- Zhao Lei, Ji Jianqing, Xu Qinqin, Gong Junfeng, Tu Jiyao, Wang Jinduo. 2012. Karamaili strike-slipping fault and deformational sequence since Late Piaeozoic in the northern Xianjiang, Acta Petrologica Sinica, 28(7): 2257-2268(in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zhao Lei, Wu Tairan, Luo Hongling. 2011. SHRIMP U-Pb dating, geochemistry and tectonic implications of the Beiqigetao gabbros in Urad Zhongqi area, Inner Mongolia. Acta Petrologica Sinica, 27(10): 3071-3082(in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zhao Lei, He Guoqi, Zhu Yabing. 2013. Discovery and its tectonic significance of the ophiolite in the south of Xiemisitai Mountain, West Junggar, Xinjiang。 Geological Bulletin of China, 32(01): 195-205(in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zhao Lei, Sun Qiang, Ji Jianqing, He Guoqi. 2013. Hydrocarbon potential of Neopaleozoic remnant ocean basin in Western Zhunge’er of Xinjiang. Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency, 20(06): 35-41(in Chinese with English abstract).